If you or a loved one has been arrested, you don’t want to waste any time contacting a trusted bail bondsman. The time after an arrest and before a trial is better spent preparing your case or going back to work. King Stahlman Bail Bonds has been serving San Diego area residents who need a reliable bail bondsman for more than 50 years. These links show why it’s good to know the King:
- The Public Policy Institute of California’s statistics on prison populations prove you don’t want to be sitting in jail any longer than you have to be.
- In 2011, the Supreme Court ordered California to reduce its overcrowded prison population because of unsanitary and unsafe conditions.
- This site explains everything you need to know about bail and the Federal Bail Reform Act of 1984.
- To learn more about California’s violation point system, visit the Department of Motor Vehicles’ site.
- This site provides more information about handling a traffic stop.
In California, call King Stahlman Bail Bonds at 619- 232-7127 if you need a bail bondsman.