If you or your loved one should ever be under arrest, seek the help of a professional and experienced bail bondsman. To learn more about bail bonds and how they work, take a look at the links below.
- If you have a loved one in trouble with the law, you should enlist the help of a bail bondsman. Read this article to find out more about how bail bonds work.
- Skipping bail is never a good idea. Find out what can happen if a bounty hunter comes looking for you.
- When you need the help of a bail bondsman, make sure you choose a company with a proven track record. This article shows what can happen if you make the wrong choice.
- Judges set bail for accused criminals based on a bail schedule. Check out the San Diego County bail schedule, which includes everything from Fish and Game Code violations to DUI and theft.
- To better understand the terms associated with bail bonds, explore this helpful glossary of commonly used terms.
Be sure to call King Stahlman Bail Bonds at (619) 232-7280 with any questions, day or night. We can post bail in any amount to get you or your loved one out of jail.